Nutrition Value of Kale!Kale is one of the
most popular super foods to include in your diet, and for good reason.
If you still need an excuse to start eating the crispy green stuff, here
Health Benefits of Kale
- Kale is low in calories and contains zero fat, so it won’t ruin your weight loss efforts.
- Kale is high in iron, even higher than beef! For anyone whose energy levels are slumping, this can be an easy and natural fix.
- Kale is high in Vitamin K,
which has been shown in studies to protect against a number cancers. It
also plays an important role in maintaining bone health and a number of
other bodily processes.
- Kale has anti-inflammatory properties, helping to minimize symptoms of arthritis, asthma, and various other autoimmune disorders.
- Kale is packed full of antioxidants to support overall health, fight against cancer, and even help you lose weight!